Travel with us in 2014 and you could WIN tickets and travel to Glastonbury 2015
If you travel with us to Glastonbury 2014, then you'll automatically be entered into a free prize draw to win a pair of tickets and travel to Glastonbury 2015.
If travelling direct to the festival gates with green credentials isn't enough, then the chance of winning tickets to next year's festival is definitely worth it!
We'll be running dedicated coaches from Wednesday 25 June to 27 June and then we'll also be running coaches from 2am on 30 June.
Click here to check our seat availability on all our Glastonbury services.
- Want to grab the best camping pitches? Our services arrive right at the festival from 05:30am on Wednesday 25 June
- Need to leave Glastonbury once all of the live music is over? Don't panic, our coaches start at 2am on Monday 30 June
- National Express is the official coach travel provider to Glastonbury Festival
- Travel only direct to Worthy Farm, Glastonbury (admission not included)
- Event date: 25 - 29 June 2014
- Children 15 and under save 1/3 on adult fares
- Please remember to have your admission ticket with you when you board the coach
Take at look at our Glastonbury 2014 timetable here.
Competition terms and conditions
- By buying a coach seat to Glastonbury 2014 with National Express, you are automatically entered into a free prize draw to win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2015, plus free coach travel from anywhere in the National Express UK coach network.
- The prize is for a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2015 plus free UK coach travel.
- Entries will be accepted from 10 September 2013 and the prize draw will close on 23 June 2014.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The adjudicator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be selected during w/c 7 July 2014 and will be contacted via the email or telephone number provided.
- The winner has 20 working days from the announcement to claim the 2015 tickets.
- Employees of National Express, related companies, their families and agencies and associated companies are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- There are no cash alternatives.
- National Express accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries; incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- Your date of birth will enable us to send more relevant communications to you in the future.
- By entering the prize draw the entrant accepts these terms and conditions.